12.9.11

JUST SHINE!!!

Glitter and shine should be your best friends this season! All around the most famous runways, there were seen models walking beautiful outfits shining, shining and shining. Who doesn't remember the Dolce & Gabbana show? Hum?
I love this trend and I'm tottaly addicted to it. In fact, my outfit to the FNO Lisbon had this trend. I wore a beautiful sparkling tank top and a shining clutch.
I believe this trend shoudn't be worn as a total look. It can look predictable and also boring, or even tacky. You don't want your outfit to look tacky, do you?
So, a squence top is okay, but pairing it with a squence pants shall be a very carefull operation. Remember: LESS IS MORE!
To state your trend you don't need to wear it a lot. Sometimes a clutch or a pair of shoes are enough.



1 – Calvin Klein Collection, 2 – Matthew Williamson, 3 – ACNE, 4 – Antik Batik, 5 – Antik Batik, 6 – DKNY, 7 – Michael Michael Kors, 8 – Dolce & Gabbana, 9 – Lanvin, 10 – Givenchy, 11 – Vionnet, 12 – Vince, 13 – Vivienne Westwood Red Label, 14 – Anya Hindmarch, 15 – Rachel Gilbert, 16 – Elizabeth and James
The clothing pictures are from Net-a-porte.com and the runway pictures are from Style.com

1 – Matthew Williamson, 2 – By Malene Birger, 3 – Vince, 4 – Marc by Marc Jacobs, 5 – Marc Jacobs, 6 – Alice + Olivia, 7 – Pedro Garcia, 8 – Dolce & Gabbana, 9 – Hervé Léger, 10 – Moschino, 11 – KAUFMANFRANCO, 12 – Balmain, 13 – ACNE, 14 – ETRO, 15 – Lanvin, 16 – Tory Burch, 17 – MIU MIU, 18 – Haute Hippie, 19 – Faith Connxion
The clothing pictures are from Net-a-porte.comand the runway pictures are from Style.com
ECONOMIC CLASS
Here are some cheaper clothes.I think some of them are not too cheap, but at least they are cheaper then the others I presented to you. Enjoy it!



1 – ZARA Jacket [69.95€], 2 – ZARA Jacket [99.95€], 3 – TOPSHOP Shoes [60£   ̴ 70€], 4 – TOPSHOP Dress [59£   ̴ 69€], 5 – ZARA Pants [29.95€], 6 – ZARA Skirt [49.95€], 7 – ZARA Dress [79.95€], 8 – ZARA Dress [99.95€], 9 – Miss KG shoes [ 108.97€], 10 – ZARA Shoe [49.95€], 11 – ZARA Shoe [39.95€], 12 – ZARA Shoe [49.95€], 13 -  ZARA Shoe [49.95€], 14 – ZARA Clutch [49.95€]
The ZARA pictures are from ZARA.COM, the TOPSHOP pictures are from TOPSHOP.COM and the Miss KG shoe can be found at ASOS.COM

Hope you have a great week!
Our school is going to start this Wednesday... snif, snif...

6 comments:

  1. Amo le paillettes. Se ti va seguimi. Marcella

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this all is so extremely beautiful!!!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love the trend. Sequins, Lurex... but I agree, one has to be incredibly careful not to make it look tacky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing!! I LOVE the metallic and sequin trend! so hot!<3
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore all these shinning glitter things, I'd love to have them all!
    By the way, I've just found your blog and I have to say that I'm really happy that I did it :) your style is so chic! and your photos also..so I just wonder..if we could follow each other.. But even if your answer is “no” I’ll be still your readerwith love,http://chocarome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! You guys have no idea how important it is to hear good things from you!
    We're glad you like it and we're working hard to make more and better things!

    ReplyDelete