2.9.11

BLOGGERS' WARDROBE - PART II

We need your help again!!! As you might remember, DSTONE Magazine is on a competition for the Bloggers' Wardrobe. We made the cut to the second part of it!!! This time you just have to like my picture at their facebook. I'll give you the link ---> http://www.facebook.com/bloggerswardrobe

To like our picture, you will have to like the Bloggers' Wardrobe-page first. We got 14 days to get as many "likes" as possible! Dead Line: September 16th!!
This is my picture:


I know it's only my picture but we are three working really hard on this Blog!
Help us, please! It takes you no longer than 2 minutes.

REMEMBER: You're supossed to like on the link I gave you, not here on the blog.

ONE "LIKE" CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENCE!

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. love your blog you are very pretty


    www.haideeandco.blogspot.com for the latest fashion post

    ReplyDelete