14.4.11

Turkey - In the airport and day 1

I haven't been posting for a while because I've been a bit busy with my trip to Turkey. Yes, I'm in Turkey on vacations. This ain't my first time here, it's actually the second one. I arrived yesterday. No, I'm not going to bother you with my trip's little details but I will please you [I hope]  with the looks I've been wearing.

So, for my travel [by plane, of course] to Turkey I choosed this outfit:

I forgot to put my necklace and my handbag. But they were pretty normal: a metallic necklace and a grey XXL handbag.

Today, when I woke up it was raining so I had to pick up something a bit more warmy.
I also weared a coat because of the rain. And as you can see my Black Converse are always with me. I've also brough my Grey Converse but I still have 9 days left. People say Converse are not comfy but I have to disagree, when I am on this type of vacations I always bring my Converse!
I MUST say that this clothes ARE NOT mine. I took this clothes from net-a-porter.com just to show you kind of what I was wearing.
Have a nice rest of week!




1 comment: