10.3.12

MOSCHINO FW 12 13

Since the very first minute I've started watching the Moschino's Fashion Show, I knew that I was going to love that collection. 

Blacks, blues, reds, yellows, whites, greys and a little bit of pink
Not to colourful. 
Perfect for Autumn!

It was a really wearable collection with the Moschino's taste that we are already used to. 
The style is really casual chic and I love when I can imagine the majority of the pieces that were shown being used.  
Rossella Jardini did a great job!


All pictures are from Style.com
The background picture is from here.


Take Care!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moschino has always been a favourite of mine ^^, they have these colorful, playful yet sophisticated collections that are just mesmerizing.

    Lovely blog!
    x L

    PS: sorry, double comment, deleted the 1st one ^^

    ReplyDelete